Wood Pellet Plant
Raw Materials of Wood Pellet Plant
Pellet fuel is mainly made of sawdust, shavings, fines and rightover after processing trees for lumber or other wood products. At a wood pellet plant, raw material need to be well prepared before pelletizing. After dried, compressed, and formed into small eraser-sized bits, the wood pellets get from wood pellet plant are clean, pleasant smelling and smooth to touch.Working Principle of Wood Pelletizer五分pk10计划全天在线: Adopt gear transition to make wood pellets.
Advantages of Wood Pellet Fuel
- Reduces our dependence on oil and gas.
- Wood pellet fuel cost is not dictated by world events; therefore cost is more affordable and predictable.
- Since wood pellet stove popularized, wood pellet fuel can be burned in most areas even those with burning restrictions.
- Wood Pellet fuel has been proven to provide the cleanest burning compared to any other solid fuel.
- One ton of wood pellets has the heat value of about one and a half cords of wood and stacks easily in one third the space! This makes it possible to easily store fuel for the entire season.
- Wood pellets are a clean, environmentally friendly, natural, renewable fuel resource.
Brief Flowchart of Wood Pellet Plant
Process of Complete Wood Pellet Plant
- Raw Material Prepared
Hammer mill is crushing process in wood pellet plant.
Requests on material:
Bark - The thickness is less than 10mm, diameter is less than 20mm
Branch - Diameter is less than 20mm, arbitrary length
Note: The capacity of crushing is variable depending on the different wood material; we just give you one medium output.
It is drying process in wood pellet plant. Raw material before pelletizing need to be well conditioned on moisture. Rotary dryer have high efficiency in drying material. It use steam to heat air and contact material to remove certain degree of moisture. Using moisture detector is very important for wood pellet plant. It determine the most suitable moisture before pelletizing.
Damage parts and the life Bearing: 1-2 years; Tricorn belt B model
Wood Pellet Mill
The wood pellet mill used in wood pellet plant alway adopts ring die pellet mill. Ring die pellet mill have high efficiency in producing pellets. The conditioner of wood pellet mill is to add steam to contact material for conditioning at best status before coming into pelletizing die.
Model:GM series Capacity: 200kg/hr to 2200kg/hr
Materials of dies and rollers 40cr Steel; Soaking coke with 1-2mm thickness.
Model: SKLN series
Capacity: 3-20 ton per day
Damage parts and the life
Bearing:1-2 years; Tricorn belt B model
Note: The cooler is also including the matched tube, dust collector and the cooling wind net.